Incredible Value….Portable 4 Watt Solar Panel ideal for trickle charging powapacs
The 4W FoldUp Solar Panel is the most efficient way to keep your powapac battery charged.,The Foldup Solar Panel is tough, encased in hard wearing ABS material and it can be used in all weather conditions – inside and out
This Panel is designed to trickle charge your 12V powapac and keep it topped up,
Note : It is not suitable for charging batteries from flat.
- Innovative thin folding briefcase design for easy storage
- Durable ABS outer casing
- Peak 4 watt per hour output (in ideal/sunny conditions)
- Handle Clip ensures secure locking of the case
- Weather proof- use all year round without problem…even charges in cloudy and dull conditions
- Built in angle adjusted support to ensure maximum exposure to the sun and therefore maximum power output
- Blocking diode prevents reverse charging
- Flashing charge indicator
- Full complement of detachable cables for different applications. Comes complete with crocodile battery clamps and 12VDC (cigerette lighter) plug.
Peak Power: 4 Watts
Optimum Operating Current (ImP): 0.90A
Optimum Output Voltage (VmP): 14.5V
Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.0V
Dimensions: closed – 237mm x 229mm x 345mm ~ Open – 445mm x 237mm x 17mm
Weight: 1 Kg
How Much power?
The daily power production of a solar panel can be calculated by multiplying the panel’s peak power rating by between 0.5 and 6 depending on the time of year, angle and location. For example; an 80Watt solar panel produces a peak current of 4.55A.
In summer, placed flat it can produce between 20 – 27Ah per day. In winter, at 60° angle South facing it can produce between 4.55-9.1Ah per day.
- Compatible with all SLA Powapacs 7Ah -22Ah and supplied with charging cable. Not compatible with lithium Powapac.